Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back to the Blogging World!

Sorry for the lack of postings since my first entry a couple of weeks ago. I guess I’ve just gotten caught up in daily life here and time has passed me by. I have to admit that I’m really not the blogging type so this will take some practice and intention, but I will do my best to post regular updates on my experience here. Also, I’ll definitely post photos whenever I have them, but so far these have been few and far between. The most photo-worthy moments I’ve witnessed so far in Nairobi (of which there have been many!) have also been the most un-photographable (mostly due to issues of safety and security). I hope that once I travel outside of Nairobi next week, I will be able to visually capture more of the beautiful essence of this land.

No comments:

Post a Comment